|Messenger Plus! Live 4.82.368
De nieuwste versie 4.82.368 is uitgebracht op 30-06-2009. Deze versie bevat een aantal bug fixes. Deze versie is verder volledig compatible met Windows 7 (RC minimum). Download nu
Messenger Plus! Live is freeware, geen spyware of shareware.
Het is 100% gratis en je kunt er voor kiezen om het sponsorprogramma dat erbij zit niet te installeren.
- Meerdere gesprekken in één venster met tabbladen
- Eigen geluiden
- Messenger op slot
- Contacten op desktop
- Messenger Plus! is now entirely compatible with Windows 7 (RC
- The Messenger Lock feature has been fixed. A new icon is
added to the tray in Windows 7 if an unlock keyboard shortcut is
- The default Messenger Lock icon in Windows 7 has been
changed to blend in better in the new UI (hourglass:
- Note: the jump list of Messenger will work properly when
using the Multiple-Accounts (polygamy) option but you'll get
the options for only one of your Messenger clients.
- Tabbed chats display a proper preview (peek) picture with a
list of currently opened chats. Chats waiting for input are
colorized in the thumbnail and Alt+Tab or Win+Tab combinations
also display the proper picture.
- A couple of other minor fixes here and there to make the
Windows 7 experience complete.
- The settings of your scripts and skins can now be exported from
the preferences panel and re-imported back.
- Only the settings of the scripts/skins are exported and not
the scripts/skins themselves.
- As far as scripts are concerned, only the scripts that put
their settings where they're supposed to (see
MsgPlus.ScriptRegPath) will be concerned by this new feature.
- This release is contest-ready!
- In this version, you will see a new golden icon in your
Messenger toolbar. Those who participated in the contest 2 years
ago will probably remember what this is.
- A "Play and Win" menu has been added in the contact list.
- The 2009 Contest is not open yet, it will be in about a week
from now. Remember to give it a try in July!
- The bug present in beta versions of IE8 has been fixed in IE8
Final. The workaround for displaying long chat logs in the Log
Viewer has been removed.
- Navigation arrows are now added in Windows 7 for tabbed chats,
below the Aero Peek thumbnail in the task bar. Use them to switch
from one chat to the next.
- Fixed: the background of the title bars of Messenger Plus!
windows does not display correctly with bright colors.
- When a directory is selected in the Log Viewer, the log
currently displayed is removed from the screen.
- Fixed: default Messenger sounds for event notifications and new
external emails aren't played by Messenger Plus! in Messenger 2009.
- Scripts. Fixed: scripts may be automatically started and marked
as "running" the first time Messenger is restarted after a script
has been updated, even if the script is disabled.
- Skins. Fixed: new border areas specified in <Dimensions> do not work
in Messenger 2009 Final.
- Skins: Fixed: the <FrameCount> element in <MetaData> is not used
if specified without any other meta data.
- A couple of stability fixes. Runaway, from the river to the